Chimps and Tigers and Bears … OH MY! What a super cute selection of onesies. These come from K.C. Fuzzy – a unique online store that offers super-soft wildlife onesies. Each onesie features a realistic, hand-drawn illustration by artist and owner Katie Covington.
These onesies are perfect for all animal-lovers, especially those who are a bit tired of pink and blue. In her illustrations, Katie tries to capture some of the special, emotional qualities of animals—joy, curiosity, innocence, amusement—without stripping away the beautiful colors and patterns provided by nature. In other words, she draws real animals…only fuzzier. The realistic detail is not only cute, it helps teach little ones to recognize and appreciate wildlife. And to top it off, each little onesie is silkscreened by hand in full-color, so no unique shade is left out.
K.C. Fuzzy illustrations are also available as signed, double-matted decorative prints.
FIRST ENTRY: Visit www.kcfuzzy.com and pick your favorite fuzzy animal illustration!
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following (leave a comment for each):
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest.
- Blog about the contest – add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site OR add the Mom Buzz to your blog roll.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail or RSS feed. (See right sidebar)
- Purchase a K.C. Fuzzy! Let me know which one you bought. (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
- Leave a comment on a Coach Jenn post. You get an extra entry for every post you comment on.
- What other animals would you like to see in her shop?
Contest ends March 26th. Please refer to complete contest rules.