Moms love to talk about and compare vacuums. What are we looking for? Power, ease of use, light weight … just let it work! It’s amazing how many vacuums on the market are weak and do not meet the needs of the average household. I have one “sucky” machine in my house … it doesn’t get used…ever. And the sad thing is it was better than the previous vacuum that I bought and returned after one day of use.
The vacuum I actually own and use now I do love. But I wanted to let you know about another option – the Hoover T-Series Rewind. It sounds wicked cool to this mom!
It is lightweight, only weighing 16.5 pounds. That weighs less than my kids or puppy! But even though it is lightweight, it still boasts deep-down cleaning power. It has an automatic rewind cord – so jealous! No more winding and winding and winding the cord. And the cord is 27 FEET – long enough to do an entire room without replugging. You know how that is, you push the vacuum to it’s absolute limit hoping to get one more inch in before unplugging and replugging the machine. Heck, I think 27 feet would let me do my whole, pitiful house!
And the vacuum controls are conveniently located within easy reach for your fingertips. Plus, there is a No Scuff Bumper to protect furniture when you can’t be as careful as you’d like. It uses a rinsable filter and high-quality HEPA filter, and the System Check Indicator will visually alert you when the filter needs to be cleaned or checked.
The 8’ Stretch Hose allows for above-floor cleaning with simple tools, plus the 5 Setting Height Adjust provides the flexibility of adjusting for all flooring types.
On-Board Tools include:
- Turbo Tool – maximizes attachment cleaning power
- 12” Extension Wand – extends reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool – helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery/Dust Brush – helps get furniture clean
This machine is a bagless upright and it sells for approximately $129.99. That’s a great price for a powerful vacuum! If you are looking for a sleek, lightweight machine, superior cleaning and a practical price, check out the WindTunnel T-Series from Hoover. It’s available in new, fresh colors, requires minimal maintenance and gives you the deep cleaning you need as a mom!
One Buzz Reader will win a Hoover T-Series Rewind.
MANDATORY, FIRST ENTRY: Visit Hoover.com and tell me what other machine catches your eye.
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add the Mom Buzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per day is allowed)
- Blog about the contest – add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Become a Friend of the Mom Buzz on Google Connect! (See right hand side bar, under networking)
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or add the Mom Buzz to your Blogroll (feed url: http://www.themombuzz.com/feed/)
- Leave a comment or Enter any other contest on the Mom Buzz
- Become a Hoover Facebook Fan!
Contest ends 12/19/09. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall. Hoover is providing the prize for this contest. The Mom Buzz received no renumeration for this post.