1. Wipe off equipment when you are done using it
2. Place it on a bench where your head is going to lay, so that way you don’t have to think off the last person that put their butt there
3. Wipe condensation off bottles of water you are drinking at the gym
4. Wipe sweat off your own body as you workout to reach those New Year’s resolutions!
When I bring a sweat towel, it’s usually either a glorified hand towel (so teeny) or one that has advertising for some gym I used to belong to (Golds, Lifestyle, etc). But I fell in LOVE with the sweat towels from “Words to Sweat by”! These are uber-cool workout towels made with women in mind! They are HUGE, measuring 18″ x 26″. And they have clever little sayings to keep you motivated as you run on the treadmill, spin on the elliptical or pump some iron with the big dawgs.
Since I am on track to be a “buff bunny” (No cardio bunnies here!), I was totally intrigued by the product line. I was thrilled when chosen to review the sweat towels. Like I said, I love the size – 18″ x 26″ – much bigger than a hand towel. I received my favorite saying on the towel, “There will be no jiggle in my wiggle.” That is PERFECT for me, since my goal when I first started going to the gym was to get my butt in shape, literally. The motivational saying is white text on a lime green rectangle that is securely applied to the workout towel. I think it is a combination of sewn and applique, it feels so secure.
Words to Sweat by wants to motivate others, so they gave me a second towel to gift to a friend. I chose to give it to my sister, who is an avid runner. The saying on her towel was “C is for Crunches, not Cookies.” HILARIOUS! Hers is also a white towel and white text on a brown rectangle. Both towels arrived in a small tie-bag with a zipper pull to attach to your workout bag.
I currently count 16 motivational towels at the Etsy Shop – Words to Sweat By. There is also a Words to Sweat By Blog that offers work-out ideas and motivation. And finally, you can follow WordstoSweatBy on Twitter!
In the future, I would love to see other “sweat towel” colors, like hot pink and black. But white is a good, common color you’ll see at the gym.
I wish I could just by the entire stock to give to all my wonderful friends who made Fitness a New Year’s Resolution this year! There is a perfect towel for each and every one of you! They only cost $8 a piece and would make a wonderful gift for someone you know! Check out all 16 options at WordtoSweatBy on Etsy!
One Buzz Reader will win a sweat towel for themselves PLUS one to gift to a friend!
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per HOUR is allowed)
- Blog about the contest – add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor (http://www.wordstosweatby.com)
- Visit WordstoSweatBy and leave a relevant comment on a post. Let me know where!
- Follow WordstoSweatBy on Twitter – Tweet her your favorite towel.
- Sign up for Sponsored Tweets with my Referral: Make Money with Sponsored Tweets!
- Help my friend become the next Mamavation Mom so she can get fit this year! Visit Mamavation and vote for @LisaSamples in the Right-Hand Sidebar
- Enter to win a trip to Orlando from Suave.
Contest ends 2/05/10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.