Are you still stuck on an idea for Mother’s Day? Well, you can’t go wrong with a visit to ThingsRemembered.com. There are two fabulous ideas that you could move forward with to surprise that special mom on Mother’s Day.
First, there is the Sterling Silver Miracle of Life Necklace. Every child is a miracle, from the moment they are conceived. This beautifully detailed sterling silver necklace features an embracing mother and child figurine within a sparkling cut-out crystal heart. The pendant swings in front of a solid heart pendant, which can be engraved with a special message. Stuck on a message? Things Remembered will give you a few ideas when you place your order.
I really loved that necklace, but it was a runner-up to my FAVORITE idea… the Customizable Music Box. A new collection of customizable music boxes plays clips of actual artist recordings – complete with lyrics, instruments and vocals – making them different from traditional music boxes that merely play a simple tune. Fitting options for Mother’s Day include classics like “I Just Called to Say I Love You” by Stevie Wonder and “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong. If you are shopping for another occasion, you will also find “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis and “Unchained Melody“.
You can choose a heart, oval or rectangle box. I personally favor the rectangle, which would fit in nice on dresser or nightstand. You can personalize the top with an inscription or monogram. I chose the monogram. You can even choose a font style! The inside is velvety soft, to protect jewelry. The outside of the box is silver plated. The music of Louis Armstrong is beautiful as it comes out of the box. It does require 3 AAA batteries to keep it going. There is an on/off switch inside the box so that it doesn’t play at inopportune moments. The price for this music box starts at $40, depending on the personalization options chosen.
Want to see the music box in action? View the clip below:
One Buzz Reader will win a personalized Music Box!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Things Remembered. What other item would you love as a Mother’s Day gift and how would you personalize it?
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add ErinTales to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per day is allowed)
- Blog about the contest – add a link to the Mom Buzz and the Sponsor
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or onto your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
- Fan/Like Things Remembered on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall about a gift you’d love to have from Things Remembered, how you would engrave it and a link to this post! Link:http://themombuzz.com/2010/04/28/for-mothers-day-things-remembered
- Follow @tremembered on twitter and say: I’m following @tremembered thanks to @themombuzz!
- Enter to win the $20 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card here at the Mom Buzz .
Contest ends 5/8/10. Open to the USA. Winner must not have won a Things Remembered contest in the past 90 days. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.