The other day I saw a preview of a cute, new movie – BABIES. Directed by award-winning filmmaker Thomas Balmès, BABIES simultaneously follows four babies from around the world on an epic adventure – from first breath to first steps.
The children are:
- Ponijao from Namibia
- Bayar from Mongolia
- Mari from Tokyo
- Hattie from San Francisco
One of the most memorable moments from the preview I saw was a baby being given a bath…and a goat coming up and drinking the bath water! How unique! My grandmother would have freaked! But I am guessing it’s just the way of life in some countries. You HAVE to watch the preview:
It’s very moving, right? Well, it opens Mother’s Day Weekend – FRIDAY! And Johnson’s is giving three buzz readers a chance to watch the movie!
JOHNSON’S® believes in giving every baby a healthy, happy start in life. For generations, they have been mom’s partner – providing her with trusted products, expertise and innovations. As the world’s most beloved baby brand, they teamed with Focus Features in their 2010 release of BABIES, depicting the shared experiences and cultures of four infants growing up in various parts of the world.
3 Readers will win Movie Cash to redeem for 2 Babies Movie Tickets
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Where would you go to watch Babies?
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed)
- Fan/Like Babies on Facebook
- Blog about the contest – add a link to this Contest Page on the Mom Buzz and the sponsor.
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail (right hand sidebar) – or be a current e-mail subscriber.
- Become a Friend on Google Friend Connect (Right side sidebar)
- Add the Mom Buzz to your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
Contest ends 5/21/10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.