The other day I was chatting with a business owner and she commented on how organized I seemed. That is a great compliment, considering how many communications, reviews and day-to-day family issues I have to juggle simultaneously. One company that I was introduced to was OrganizHer. It started out with them sending some samples for me to try and review. Some of the items that I had a chance to put into use were:
- Expandable Filer: This has to be my FAVORITE item, coming as a website owner. I used similar accordion files to file bills pre-marriage. Now I use it to file press releases, letters, bills and receipts. It has an elastic cord that keeps the expandable filer shut when not in use. Inside are 21 pockets to file essentials that you don’t want to lose track of. It also has sticker labels – some “pre-written” and others blank so you can label the pockets. The best thing about it – the more papers you add – the more the folder expands to accommodate the documents.($9.99)
- Shopping Companion: Right after the simple Expandable Filer, I love the Shopping Companion. It’s a must-have for any coupon nut. It has a card area for loyalty cards and a pocket for coupons and receipts. I could use one more clear pocket to keep receipts and coupons separate, but the binder’s TechLock Rings do open so you can add and remove pages and pockets. If you do a lot of shopping online there is a section for websites. You can also put your password and username there, but I would not suggest it in case it falls into the wrong hands. And I love the shopping list section. You can write the name of the store on the very top and then the items you want from the store on the list. Each page is perforated o you can divide a list in half. ($7.99)
- Family Organizer: The uber-cool Family Organizer is where you can track schedules, contacts and meals all in one location. The calendar dates are divided into sections that you need to handle (All Me) and then areas for family activities (All Them). Below that is a section for lunch and dinner and on the right is a place for additional notes. This planner is 8.5 x 11 inches and it is organized by week. This also has a section for cards and a zipper pouch for receipts or other documents. ($14.99)
- Month-to-Month Family Wall Calendar: The month-to-month family wall calendar is HUGE. It measures 14 x 12 inches. Just like the Family Organizer, it is divided into sections of ALL ME and ALL THEM. But rather than being divided weekly, it’s a monthly calendar. You can write in the dates. There are also blank, color-coded, repositionable stickers. So you think that you have a party on the 12th – put a sticker there. If it gets rescheduled, just move the sticker. There is also extra space for meal planning and monthly goals. This calendar is great for a super-organized (or wannabe super-organized) mom. ($12.99)
- On-the-Go Family Planner: Finally, there is the on-the-go family planner. You really have to choose your planner here. My personal favorite is the Month-to-Month Wall Calendar. This Family Planner is smaller, fitting nicely into a briefcase or large tote. It also incorporates the ALL ME or ALL THEM sections to plan at-a-glance. It’s tabbed by month. You can work schedules on a monthly schedule and weekly schedule. There are also extra sections for notes and meal planning. This is a spiral bound notebook.($9.99)
Win a $25 Gift Card to Target and a Sampling of OrganizHer Products
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the OrganizHer Detail Page – what do you like best and why?
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed)
- Become a Fan of theMomBuzz on Facebook
- Become a Friend on Google Friend Connect (Right side sidebar)
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz via e-mail (right hand sidebar)
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or onto your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-contest post – let me know where.
Contest ends 5/21/10. This is open to the USA. Free UPS Ground Shipping. You must be 18 years to enter. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.