Where are you going to be on Father’s Day? I can tell you, we are hitting Dunkin’ Donuts for some coffee (me) and donuts (everyone) and then we are going to watch Toy Story 3 in the theater! Doesn’t that just sound fabulous! My husband, the kids and I are very excited. My boys have RECENTLY graduated from Munchkins to full-size donuts. Before this they would just lick the icing off donuts and/or suck out the cream from the Boston Creams. Funny, right? But now we can all sit like a family and enjoy a little sweet memory (and caffeine for me).
Which is why Dunkin’ Donuts makes a great GIFT idea for Father’s Day! Just slip a Father’s Day themed gift card to dad on June 20th and let everyone enjoy their favorite breakfast, brunch or snack item! These Father’s Day gift cards are available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide and at www.dunkindonuts.com in any amount between $10 and $200. Can’t get to a Dunkin’ Donuts before Father’s Day and don’t like purchasing gift cards online? Well, you’re in luck! CVS also carries the cards in denominations of $15.
Although, and this is pretty freakin’ cool, if you get your Father’s Day Gift Card from DunkinDonuts.com, you can personalize the card with a photo, uploaded drawing or custom message for $4.50 plus the Dunkin’ Donuts Card value. The card is rechargeable, so Dad can keep that card in his wallet FOREVER as one of the BEST FATHER’S DAYS EVER! So much better than a tie. 😉
Win a $60 Dunkin Donuts Gift Card!
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit DunkinDonuts.com and tell me what “dad” would order!
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per HOUR is allowed)
- Blog about this give-away, with a link this contest and DunkinDonuts.com (3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Leave a comment on any non-give-away post at theMomBuzz.com – let me know where. (2 entries per comment on non-give-away post! Leave 2 comments!)
- Leave a comment on any give-away on the Mom Buzz – let me know where. (1 entry per comment)
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or onto your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
- Leave a comment telling me what picture/image/message would you put on your Custom Dunkin’ Donut Gift Card?
Contest ends 6/20/10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.