Your child’s health is SO IMPORTANT. And caring for their health starts before they are even born – even before conception. Without a doubt, us moms and moms-to-be need to have a healthy body, full of the right minerals and vitamins to help our children develop properly from conception.
One of my biggest memories of how important that is was with a March of Dimes ad campaign where a LIVE stork was walking through an office building. He stops at one of the offices and peeks in at the woman sitting inside. The line was that you never know when the stork is going to deliver a surprise. So the idea is that the woman has a surprise pregnancy, was her body prepared? It was an ad campaign about the importance of Folic Acid.
If you aren’t taking vitamins ahead of time, then of course start once you find out you are pregnant! The truth is, most women are not getting all the nutrients they need from their daily meals – especially if they are craving Blizzard Milkshakes and McDonalds over Spinach & Chicken Salads and some brown rice. And it’s not just “traditional” eaters who have this problem – but vegans and vegetarians, as well.
One vitamin to consider, if you are either trying to conceive or have already become pregnant, is Bebe-O Prenatal Vitamins.These vitamins are developed so women of every lifestyle can take them without doubt.
Bebe-O vitamins have been registered by the Vegan Society as a Vegan Prenatal Vitamin. That means it contains all-natural vegan ingredients. There are no animal products or by-products – and the truth is, who wants some beef in their prenatal vitamin? It has what you need, which is a complete formula including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and digestive enzymes. There are NO artificial ingredients or allergens. It is safe for EVERY PREGNANCY.
For every bottle of bebe-O sold, a donation is made to Vitamin Angels- helping support Vitamin A deficient children under 5 yrs old worldwide.
After reading about Bebe-O’s natural prenatal vitamins, I found a lot of features I like.
1. No Allergens
2. No Artificial Ingredients
3. No Animal Products or By-Products
4. Complete Formula, everything a pregnant woman needs
5. 4 small capsules to take, rather than 1 – 2 gigantic pills – makes it easier to swallow!
6. Gluten Free
7. 600 mg of Folic Acid
8. Offers morning sickness relief – the formula incorporates digestive enzymes AND ginger root which have been proven to help aid digestion.
Bebe-O and the Mom Buzz are so sure that pregnant women and women who are trying to conceive will benefit from Bebe-O that we are giving away 1 free bottle of vegan prenatal vitamins.
Win 1 Free Bottle of Bebe-O Prenatal Vitamins ($38 Value)
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Check out Bebe-O and tell me something you discovered!
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed)
- Like Bebe-O Prenatal Vitamins on Facebook (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Follow MyBebeO on Twitter (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Blog about this give-away, with a link this contest and Bebe-O. (3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Leave a comment on any post/contest at theMomBuzz.com – let me know where.
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or onto your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
- Visit the Bebe-O Blog and leave a comment – let me know where!
Contest ends 7/18/10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.