I love Greek salad. I make mine from scratch with a recipe my sister-in-law gave me. Delicious, with pine nuts, black olives, sun dried tomatoes, orzo …. yum! I tend to make TOO much at a time, though – and it is a bit of a time-consuming process, but it is a must-have at potlucks! But I have a close second for Greek Salad when I need it in a rush – Betty Crocker’s Suddenly Greek Pasta Salad. There are 4 servings in a box, perfect for a family meal.
Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad – Greek has 2 types of rotini pasta – plan and spinach, red bell peppers, olives, oregano, onion and basil. You can make it as-is, which is great when you are in a rush. Or you can do a semi-homemade job to make into a deluxe salad – like artichoke hearts, salami, cheese or feta cheese. I like ALL of it in mine. YUM!
With any Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad mix, you can whip up a unique and delicious side dish in the time it takes to boil pasta. There are currently seven flavors – and the Greek Salad is a limited edition one, so buy it quick! Other flavors include:
- Chipotle Ranch
- Creamy Italian
- Creamy Paremesan
- Ranch and Bacon
Each box of Suddenly Salad comes with ready-to-cook pasta and a seasoning packet. For great recipe ideas and to learn about the different varieties of Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad mixes, visit www.SuddenlySalad.com.
With so many delicious variations, we´d love to know how you would personalize any Suddenly Salad. Will your family add fresh tomatoes? What about green or black olives? Let us know your creative tips using Suddenly Salad and have a chance to win a Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Gift Set! Here is my suggestion for inspiration:
- Suddenly Pasta Salad – Greek
- Canned Black Olives
- Pine Nuts
- Artichoke Hearts
- Sun-Dried Red Tomatoes
- 1/3 Cup of Cooked Orzo
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Feta Cheese
Win a Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Gift Set.
Includes Suddenly Salad Greek, a storage container, a serving bowl and an insulated tote
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit the SuddenlySalad.com and tell me what flavor catches your eye.
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed)
- Become a Fan of theMomBuzz on Facebook
- Leave a comment on any non-contest post – let me know where.
- What’s your favorite Suddenly Salad recipe from Betty Crocker?
- Enter any on-going Mom Buzz Contest – let me know which.
- Become a Friend on Google Friend Connect (Right side sidebar)
- How would you personalize and/or make your Suddenly Salad unique?
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or onto your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
Contest ends 7.14.10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.