The Company Requested we end the contest early to ensure the winner has time to use the coupons. Apologies – but please check out the cool GE Camera Give-Away and take an extra entry for this inconvenience. Simply type in KRAFT ENDED EARLY in the comment box. You can do this daily until the end of the day on July 1st.
Kraft Foods and the Mom Buzz invite you to taste what’s new & delicious this spring! Kraft has released 6 six great products that you can now find in stores! The Mom Buzz has tasted 4 of them and is thrilled with the results!
What I tried:
- New KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner: I am NOT a Macaroni & Cheese Family. The kids and I normally just don’t like it from a box – preferring home made. But that’s the great thing about this quick-fix Homestyle Deluxe pack. It actually has a delicious homemade taste complete with a crunchy breadcrumb topping. To make it, it suggests adding butter and 2% milk, along with the supplied seasoning mix, cheese sauce, noodles and breadcrumb topping. I skipped the butter and it still tasted wonderful!
- New KOOL-AID FUN FIZZ Drink Drops: Do you know my kids never had Kool-Aid before this? It was such a cute way to introduce the drink – and even my husband and I enjoyed watching the little tablets fizz in an 8 ounce glass of water, turning plain water into a cool drink! The fizzing tablets are individually packaged, so I think they would also be great in goody bags for a summer birthday party. Instructions are on the individual packets and the packaging. It’s a fun and delicious way to get kids to drink water with only 5 calories per serving.
- RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers: The crackers are huge and the cheese filling thick. My 2.5 year old and I love them. They are made with real cheese and 6 grams of whole grain per serving to help keep you satisfied.
- OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats: I always love deli meat – preferring thin slices and high quality meat. I bought both Roast Beef and Turkey. Without a doubt, they were sliced, packed and sealed at the peak of freshness. My favorite way to eat it is to spread some avocado on Pumpernickel Bread with turkey in between. Delicious and healthy.
What I have but haven’t had the chance to try:
- New DIGIORNO Pizza & Breadsticks: In my freezer I have a huge, heavy box full of pepperoni pizza and bread sticks. I am excited to try it, but I just bought it Friday and have been away for the weekend. But it promises a fresh-baked taste with big juicy toppings plus cheesy breadsticks along with marinara sauce — all in one box. :drool-worthy:
What my store doesn’t carry …. yet:
- New KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES: I walked down the cheese aisle over and over and over and was surprised not to locate the 100 Calorie Cheese Bites. These have big cheese flavor in every bite-sized piece in these satisfying 100 calorie packs.
Kraft Foods sent the Mom Buzz filled with these products and free coupons to taste a few of them for myself. Overall, Kraft is still going to be a common brand in my house. After tasting a few of them, I can definitely say I will purchase them again. And I invite one buzz reader to join in my taste test! Kraft Foods is supplying an additional gift basket so one of you can experience these delicious new products themselves.
Win a Kraft Gift basket, complete with coupons and products for : New KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, New KOOL-AID FUN FIZZ Drink Drops, RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers, OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, New KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES and New DIGIORNO Pizza & Breadsticks.
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Check out Kraft Foods and tell me something you discovered!
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed)
- Blog about this give-away, with a link this contest and Kraft Foods. (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
- Leave a comment/entry on the Bebe-O Vitamin contest.
- Add the Mom Buzz button to your site or onto your blogroll (Feed: http://themombuzz.com/feed/)
Contest ends 7/1/10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall. (Coupons in pack expire July 31st, so must be used quickly.)