Last year I buzzed about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. It was my first time attending and I was blown away the decorations, costumes, atmosphere, candy, costumes, parade and more. And I’ll be going again this year, with an even BIGGER group. Last year it was just my little immediate family. This year it will be my husband, 2 sons, niece, 2 nephews, sister, 2 brother-in-laws, sister-in-law and mother-in-law. Whoa, right?
The event starts at 7pm and runs until midnight, from September 14th to November 1st. You can purchase tickets in advance at the Walt Disney World website. If you want to make a cool trip out of it, you can also get hotel reservations while your at it.
Ticket prices vary by date and age. Children under 3 are free.
Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes for the event. I am going as Tinkerbell, my boys are going to be Buzz Lightyear and Woody and my husband is going to be a Spartan Warrior.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
- Trick-or-treat stations around the park.
Visit here to see my review from last year: The Mom Buzz and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Visit here for the official Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween site.
This is solely the opinion of the Mom Buzz.