First, check out the video above. There are three Ghoulish Greetings from Disney that are spins from scary movies. And Disney Living wants you to participate in their Halloween contest with your own video by adding this graphic: http://bit.ly/dqRvbi. More details on YouTube. Don’t get too scared…these videos are just frightfully funny e-greetings for you to send to your family and friends this Halloween season!
My family LOVES Disney and we LOVE Mickey. That’s why we love to combine our loves as much as possible. This year both boys are well-known Disney characters for Halloween – Buzz Lightyear and Woody. Plus, we already went to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party just last week. It was a blast, the boys had so much fun watching Mickey’s Boo-to-You Parade (twice), watching the firework spooktacular – Happy Hallowishes, watching the villains come out in their mix & mingle and going trick-or-treating at their favorite park.
But even if you can’t make it out to DisneyWorld, you can still have a Not-So-Scary Halloween with Disney! Just check out DisneyStore.com to shop for the hottest costumes, Halloween decor, Halloween Mickey & Minnie Plush, Halloween Tees, trick-or-treat bags and MORE.
- Click Here to enter the DisneyStore.com Halloween Shop
- Use the code DRESSUP for free shipping on your entire order when you order a costume and use the code!
- The Organic Graveyard Mickey & Friends shirt is now only $5.99! I paid $12.99 retail, so grab this bargain up fast! (It glows in the dark!)
REVIEW & GIVE-AWAY
Now, since theMomBuzz.com is such a HUGE Disney fan, we were lucky enough to be able to organize a give-away of some fun Halloween Disney items that are (or were) available from DisneyStore.com. The Mom Buzz has seen all of these items and these are her thoughts on them.
1. Halloween Pajamas: The Mom Buzz received a pair of Halloween Mickey Pajamas for a boy. They are size 5T, so I was saving them for when my oldest gets a teeny bit bigger, but then my youngest was in a funk one night so I gave them to him. These 100% cotton jammies are SO SOFT. They are just a tad big on him, since he wears a small 4 right now. And my nephew owns these same pajamas and they are so FUN and COMFORTABLE! He also loves them and couldn’t wait to have his picture snapped and sent to me. You can see him modeling on the lower, right of this page.
2. Halloween Mickey Plush: This plush is available still from the DisneyStore.com for $13.95. My sons LOVE carrying around their Mickey plush dolls – and this one has the added bonus that he comes with spooky fangs! He brings it everywhere, so lots of people are asking where it came from – DisneyStore.com! He totally matches the Organic Graveyard Mickey & Friends shirt which is now available for only $5.99
3. Reusable Tote/ Trick or Treat Bag: DisneyStore.com has a great selection or reusable totes that can be used for trick-or-treating or ecofriendly shopping. I think their Halloween themed one is already sold out. You can still get the Tinkerbell tote for $2.50 or the Conservation Fund one for $2.95. The Halloween one retailed for just over $2 and is a fun orange and black color with a graphic of Mickey, Minnie and Pluto hunting for candy. You can see the image on the upper right.
CONTEST IS OVER
One winner will win a Halloween set for either a girl or boy, which will include pajamas, a tote and a plush toy.
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: What is your favorite Halloween or Christmas item from DisneyStore.com?
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed.)
- Like theMomBuzz on Facebook
- Leave a comment on the Mom Buzz Facebook wall with your favorite Disney memory. (Movies, costumes, visiting the theme parks, anything… Disney)
- Leave a relevant comment on my Not-So-Scary Halloween post.
- Watch the video above and tell me what you think! (Leave extra comments/entries for sharing it on Facebook and Twitter – leave relevant links.)
- Like the DisneyStore on Facebook
- Follow DisneyStore on Twitter
Contest ends 10.27.10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.