It’s been years since you’ve shared a cafeteria with the jocks, cheerleaders, straight A students, goths and preppys. Ten years later, your high school reunion has arrived and you’re on edge. Sure you have the degree and the great job but the voyage through the ‘real world’ has left you less like the girl they’d remember from the yearbook photos. Or maybe you just want to look 100x better THAN the girl they remember. Well, here are five Kymaro products that will transform your look and leave your former classmates speechless:
1. You don’t have to come from Jersey to have a bronzed tan. The Kymaro Sunless Tanning System allows you to have that “look at me” glow the healthy way. Available from www.ubuyez.com for $39.90 (monthly supply).
2. Are you concerned about ten pounds that you can’t shake off? You can shed the appearance of every ounce of worry with the Kymaro Body Shaper, which trims and slims in all the right places. Available from www.ubuyez.com for $39.95.
3. You’ve slipped on your best dress but lifting your bust is a must. Use the Kymaro Bust Up Cups to give yourself an instant lift minus the surgery. Available from www.ubuyez.com for $19.95. That’s about $7,980.05 cheaper than breast augmentation!
4. If you’re going as a single woman, you may be yearning to see how some maturity has enhanced those guys in your class. In minutes you can be batting long lashes thank to the the Kymaro Glamour Eyes Eyelash Extension Kit, drawing unforgettable focus to your eyes. One bat of these lashes and the guy of your choice will be hooked! Available from www.ubuyez.com for $39.95 (NOW ON SALE FOR $19.95!). A set will last a LONG TIME – many uses, not just one.
5. It’s the afternoon of your reunion and upon looking in the mirror you realize that there is a buildup of unsightly hair on your upper lip. Being that you’ll be doing a lot of socializing, you’ll need to get rid of it and fast. The Kymaro Rollaway Facial Hair Threader will allow you to erase any signs of hair growth on your face, within minutes. It’s quick, painless, and will save you some money. Available from www.ubuyez.com for $9.95.
These tips are provided from Kymaro! I skipped my High School Reunion – “just-had-a-baby” syndrome. But no reason you have to with great products like these – and a whole bunch more at Ubuyez.com – to help you look your best ANY day!
The Giveaway: Three lucky buzz readers will win a Kymaro Sunless Tanning System, Kymaro Body Shaper, Kymaro Bust Up Cups, Kymaro Glamour Eyes Eyelash Extension Kit, and Kymaro Rollaway Facial Hair Threader. Each pack is a $150 Value!
- FIRST: MANDATORY ENTRY: Which Kymaro product from Ubuyez.com not mentioned here would you also love to help you get into shape for a big event.
SECOND: EXTRA ENTRIES:
To receive these extra opportunities for entries, you must fulfill the first REQUIRED/MANDATORY entry. But for extra entries, you can do the following – leave a comment for each:
- Add theMomBuzz to your Twitter and Tweet the contest. Leave your Tweet Link. (1 tweet per DAY is allowed.)
- Like Kymaro on Facebook and tell them you saw their HS Tips @themombuzz.com (Get 3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Follow Kymaro on Twitter and tell them @themombuzz sent you. (Get 2 entries, leave two comments)
- Blog about this give-away with a link to this contest (4 entries – leave 4 comments)
- Subscribe to the Mom Buzz
- Follow the Mom Buzz on Google Friend Connect (right hand sidebar)
- Follow theMomBuzz on Facebook and share a favorite (or worst) high school memory! (Get 3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Follow theMomBuzz on Facebook and share a photo of you from high school! (Get 3 entries, leave 3 comments)
- Check out Holiday Safety Tips and leave your own on that post!
Contest ends 12.31.10. This is open to the USA. Please refer to complete contest rules. The entries listed above are the ONLY entries for this contest. Winners will be notified by e-mail (if supplied in the entry or on profile page), as well as on the Winner’s Wall.