I have to say, I am really sad that we were unable to visit SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration this year. Our holidays got a little extra buzz-y! But we’ve been in the past and it is a top-notch way to infuse magic into your holiday season. If you have time to go, I highly suggest it! We’ve been numerous times and enjoy the lights, the special shows and a great visit with Santa!
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is a wintery, watery wonderland, where guests of all ages will enjoy loads of frosty fun as they watch stunning live shows inspired by the natural world, journey to the North Pole on THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience, then share a smile with a playful penguin at the South Pole while visiting the park’s newest attraction, Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®!
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration takes place select dates now until December 31, 2013, and is included in park admission or annual pass. There is no extra admission for their celebration.
New to This Year’s Celebration: If you’ve been in the past, you will see something new this year. Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld® Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become your child’s favorite show, as they join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster to work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
Our Traditional Favorite holiday-themed shows and festivities:
- Shamu® Christmas Miracles — SeaWorld invites guests to experience the grace and beauty of our Shamu family at Shamu® Stadium, during the night-time show, Shamu Christmas Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out as whales soar through the air in a performance that will take the audience on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays.
- O Wondrous Night tells the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. Everyone will be entertained by this touching, light-hearted and glorious celebration featuring a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice is an ice skating extravaganza where Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza. The other stars of the show are the towering fountains of water dancing on the lake and fireworks that light up the night sky after the last ice show of the evening. It’s a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that will take your breath away.
- Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas features Santa’s helpers, Clyde and Seamore, who bring their own brand of comedy to Christmas this year. Our loveable sea lions, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and a wintery walrus or two, search for Santa to determine if they’re on the naughty or nice list.
- SeaWorld® celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, featuring soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience a wondrous SeaWorld Christmas connection that lights up the night.
- Now boarding! At the Wild Arctic® attraction, guests embark on a wondrous journey to the North Pole aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. The beloved holiday classic comes to life as you and your family are immersed in the heart-warming story of a young boy’s thrilling ride into an enchanted world. The sights, sounds, and scents of the season surround you. From the moment the conductor calls “all aboard” to your arrival at the North Pole (where you’ll meet Santa Claus himself), THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience promises to create an unforgettable holiday memory.
- The Sea Of Trees includes more than 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes, making a dramatic display around SeaWorld’s center lake. Guests can enjoy this amazing light show at various times throughout the night beginning at 6 p.m.
- Plus, enjoy a delicious dinner of Christmas favorites with Santa and Mrs. Claus during Santa’s Fireside Feast, a charming, warm-hearted holiday experience. This sumptuous, all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and delicious desserts takes place weekends of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and provides an exclusive time to meet Santa. Reservations are required, and include a complimentary family photo. To book your reservation, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
When you visit SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest details about SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. And join the conversation by using the hashtag #SeaWorldChristmas.