TheMomBuzz received a sample to review. This is her opinion on the sample.
Does a mom in your life love to have fresh, cool water nearby – and not from chemical leaching, plastic bottles that will most likely end up in a landfill? Then you have to check out the new Mother’s Day collection from S’well Bottle.
These bright, sassy bottles were just released last month. Options include:
- Super Mom
- Me Time
- Heart Image
- Hot Mom
They are available in three sizes: 9, 15, or 25 ounces. Prices start at $25. They are BPA and Toxin Free and perfect for taking to the gym, theme park or office. I like the bottle shape, which fits well into a cup holder (especially the 17 ounce size). And I like the tapered mouth opening, reminding me of classic soda bottles. Still, the mouth of the bottle is wide enough for most ice-cubes.
It’s not just for water, you can also use it for hot beverages, like tea or coffee. The outside of the bottle is condensation free no mater what liquid you put in it. Cold drinks will stay cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks will stay warm for 12.
Like this new collection, but want something other than the “mom-esque” prints? Well, other collections include:
- Wood: This is my favorite style. The wood appearance comes in a few different colors, some that look vintage and beachy. No trees were harmed in making these bottles, the wood appearance is painted on.
- Satin: Pink, Orange, Blue or Yellow
- Shimmer: 11 colors available in a high gloss, lacquered finish.
- Stone: Durable stone-like finish available in 7 colors.
- Matte: Sophisticated, smooth finish available in 4 colors.
- Glitter: Four color options in a sparkly, lacquered finish.
All S’well bottles shop free in the USA. Plus, a portion of every sale will be donated back to WaterAid.