HOLIDAY DISCOUNT CODE
Every holiday my husband has a good idea of what he is getting in his stocking. Energy drinks, protein bars, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Underwear. When I say Underwear, I am not talking tigthy whities here – I cannot stand men’s briefs in white. I prefer boxer briefs in black, gray and other colors – just not white.
The benefits of boxer briefs are that they provide the support of briefs, but they protect men’s muscular legs from chafing as they walk and work, whether they are in jeans, slacks or cargo pants.
One of my favorite past brands was Slix Undershirts and Underwear. In the past I found them to be incredibly well-made, suprisingly lasting year-after-year with no tears and holes, unlike other brands. Plus, the material is superior in comfort and material, conforming seamlessly to his body. The material is “slick”, so his outerwear and his thighs don’t create unnecessary additional friction. It’s silk-like in my opinion, while actually being made with a combination of polyester and spandex.
If you have tried Slix in the past, you might notice some differences in line-up and improved quality and styles. Currently they have these six products available in basic white, gray and black:
- Shirt: Influencer Crew Neck – Form fitting, but not tight. Shorter sleeves that wont bunch if layered under another tee. Longer in the torso, to be tucked in for a seamless look. Rounded at the neck. Color options: Black, Gray, White.
- Shirt: Influencer V Neck – Form fitting, but not tight. Shorter sleeves that wont bunch if layered under another tee. Longer in the torso, to be tucked in for a seamless look. V-neck style. Color options: Black, Gray, White.
- Boxer Brief: Closer – This option is longer than the trunk. It extends down about an extra two inches. The frictionless fiber dries quickly, reduces odor and has a more-breathable pouch for additional comfort throughout the day. Color options: Black, Gray, Navy, White.
- Trunk: Closer – This one ends at the top of the thigh. It’s not a brief, but not as long as boxers. Just like the boxer brief style, it uses the same must-have frictionless fiber that dries quickly, for less odor. Plus it has the addition of a more-breathable pouch in the front for additional comfort and air circulation. Color options: Black, Gray, White.
- Long John: Closer – I was pleasantly shocked by this style, which I haven’t spotted online yet. Keep an eye out for it on their website, it might be there now. It is form fitting all the way to the ankles. All the benefits of the Boxer Briefs, but additional support and warmth for cooler weather.
Undershirts and boxer briefs start at $24 at www.getyourslixon.com. Don’t delay in ordering your stocking stuffers for him, so that you can have everything delivered in time! You won’t be finding these superior undergarments at any Black Friday sales at the mall!
Samples were received for review. This is our opinion on the samples received.