I am normally completely done with shopping for the holiday season by now. But I do know that some people love the last minute rush and deals. In fact, my husband is out right now looking for this season’s must have game, New Super Mario Bros. U for Wii U, along with a couple of extra Wii remotes at our local GameStop.
- The big hit, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS: $39.99
- WWE 2K15 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4: $59.99
- Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4: $59.99
- Family fave, Disney INFINITY Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition Starter Pack: $54.99 (reg. $74.99)
- Go next-gen with an Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Bundle: $449.99 (reg. $499.99)
- Upgrade-worthy, PlayStation TV System Bundle: $99.99 (reg. $139.99)
Need more ideas? Check out the gifting guides, other holiday recommendations and the latest store information at GameStop’s Holiday Hub. Can’t settle on an idea, because you don’t know what they will want/like/already own? Then go the safe route with a Gift Card and let them choose what they really want!
And as always, GameStop is accepting various payment methods, including trade-in value, to allow customers to shop with ease.
What games are on the top of your child’s (or husband’s) list? And for what system are you buying it for?
Did you check out the Holiday Hub? Any other must-have ideas you see there?
One reader at theMomBuzz will win a $50 GameStop Gift card. To enter to win, please follow the Rafflecopter directions below. This contest begins 12.23.14 and ends 12.31.14.
a Rafflecopter giveaway