Purchase Pampers Swaddlers at Local Walmart, Portion of Proceeds Goes To Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals

TheMomBuzz was recently affected by a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and is so HAPPY with the service it provided. We are thrilled to share this sponsored buzz on how your donations make a difference.

My “babies” are all grown up. Okay, just thinking about that makes me weepy. I feel lucky that my husband has “young” brothers that have gorgeous fiances and girlfriends and *I know* they will make me som gorgeous (and tall) nephews and nieces one day. Like the “old lady” I am, I have so  much WONDERFUL advice on marriage AND babies I can offer! And one IMPORTANT thing is that not all diapers are created equal.

I was a Pampers Mama – and I KNOW not much has changed since the days I was changing diapers. I mean, I bet all diapers have gone through some changes. But Pampers was the GO TO diaper. Other brands might be cheaper, but the quality reflected that, as well. Tabs broke the the minute you stretched them and they barely wicked any moisture from delicate tooshes. Pampers ROCKED in both areas, though.

PampersSwaddlers

And now the diaper brand you would already buy because of QUALITY gives you even MORE reason to purchasee them. Helping OTHER children. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals provide comfort, treatment and hope to children that may suffer from common childhood afflictions like asthma and broken bones, as well as those that fight bigger challenges like birth defects or cancer. To show support for the organization and the one in 10 kids in North America who are treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year, Walmart and Pampers have teamed up to donate $200,000 this month of June.

CMNH

By purchasing products like Pampers Swaddlers at your local Walmart, portions of the proceeds will go to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. You can look up hospitals in this network by visiting the Hospital Search. I can tell you that this past weekend my niece was at one of those hospitals – All Children’s in St. Petersburg. She had Deep Veing Thrombosis, a blood clot in a vein. I was so scared, but she wasn’t. The hospital was so prepared for children, making her feel at ease, even as she received blood thinning shots in her stomach and xrays, catscans, MRIs and more as they tried to find a “risk factor” that would lead to this illness. Thankfully, none was found. Yet at the same time, why is a NEWLY 10 year old getting a blood clot in a vein?

SkyHospital

I was in a hospital when I was four. It’s a vivid memory of feeling like a caged animal. I still remember being in the hospital and being so scared. My niece had the expertise of specialized doctors, along with rooms and amenities that made her feel at ease. I am SO glad that she portions of proceeds from products like Pampers went to this hospital, helping in her care. And that is just ONE story. Every day, member hospitals treat 16,000 children in emergency rooms. You can see how easy it is to “hit home” with how someone you know and love can benefit from a simple purchase.

PampersInfo

Here is a link that will lead to more information about how this campaign works, along with a donation page: Walmart.com/cmnh.

Have you had a personal journey with a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital? Share it in a comment below!

***

TheMomBuzz contest for a $25 Walmart Gift Card starts 6/24/15 and ends 6/30/15. Just follow the Rafflecopter Directions to enter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

1. Ellie Wright says:

Children’s Health Dallas Tx. is the nearest to me.

2. Kelly Nicholson says:

Do you have any stories relating to how a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital helped you or someone you love?

well i dont have any thank God,but it’s a very good cause..

3. i don’t have any stories.

4. Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center is the closest to me.

5. I don’t know anyone personally, but I’ve read stories about the Children’s Miracle Network and they are inspiring.

6. I do not have any personal stories but I know they do great work.

7. I have not had any interactions with children’s miracle network.

8. the closest is children’s national health system

9. Jennifer Marie says:

No we do not have any experiences, but sounds like a wonderful organization.

10. Jennifer Marie says:

The closest is Akron Children’s Hospital in Ohio.

11. A Children’s Miracle hospital helped a friend’s son beat Leukemia

12. Kelly D says:

I don’t have a personal story about the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, but I appreciate the work they do.

13. Lesley F says:

I do not have any personal stories

14. Lesley F says:

Children’s Hospital in WI is the nearest to me

15. Thankfully I do not have any personal stories to share.

16. The nearest hospital to me is All Children’s Hospital in St Pete (FL)

17. Rebecca Kellerman says:

I don’t have any personal connections to Children’s Miracle Network, just watching the telethons. They do such great work though!

18. A friend’s child was treated at a CMNH after being born with heart issues. He’s now a healthy and happy 7 year old

19. The closest to me is Childrens Hospital Los Angeles.

20. laurie murley says:

no I have had no dealings with this corporation, but it sounds like a great corporation to deal with

21. laurie murley says:

their is a hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio, that is the closest to me

22. Bridgett Wilbur says:

We donate to them all the time because they help out a lot of people who need it.

23. Rebecca Kellerman says:

The closest hospital to me is the Children’s National Health System:
    Washington, District of Columbia

Children’s National Health System, based in Washington, DC, has been serving the nation’s children since 1870. With a community-based pediatric network, eight regional outpatient centers, an ambulatory surgery center, two emergency rooms, an acute care hospital, and collaborations throughout the region, Children’s National is recognized for its expertise and innovation in pediatric care and as an advocate for all children.

24. Candie L says:

The nearest one is many hours away , so I do not know anyone who has been helped by their services. Thank you

25. Candie L says:

Arkansas Childrens Hospital in Little Rock is the nearest. It is such an amazing hospital.

Stat Trackers: