Something new and spooky is headed to Tampa Bay this Fall! SCREAM-A-GEDDON is a new horrifying Halloween attraction that is set to begin haunting residents on Friday, September 25th, 2015. The new horror park features six haunted attractions with a Monster Midway spread over a sinister 60 acres of Old Florida forest.
SCREAM-A-GEDDON is a brand new type of horror park that Central Florida has never experienced before. Jonathan Pianki, Marketing Director, says, “It truly needs to be experienced in order to be believed.”
(Halloween Parks are so much fun! But we’re excited about this NEW one!)
Since it’s new, I haven’t had the opportunity to experience it yet. I have checked it out online and I have to say I am delightfully nervous! I’ve become a bit immune to most Horror Parks in the area, they don’t scare me anymore. But just reading about THESE six houses at Scream-a-Geggon has butterflies shuddering in my stomach! This is how I am understanding the houses, without visiting yet.
- Cursed Hayride: This one seems to be a wagon ride through a haunted area. You’ll see residents of a cursed, western town. So far, it sounds different and fun!
- Dead Woods: This one sounds like a maze in the woods. I’ve done Zombie Runs, where there are different trails you can run on and see/be chased by different things. This seems to be following that idea! Better choose wisely, or this crazy family might get you!
- Pandemic: This one is interactive. You can choose to be “marked” and if you are, you might be separated from your party! This means “grabbed, held back, put in a cell, etc.” The theme is a genetic testing unit that goes very wrong. This idea delightfully freaks me out – I wonder how well it will work with the crowds!
- Infected: I can’t tell how they might pull this off. Military + Corn Field? Either way, the military is trying to control an infection that makes residents act “strangely”. So it’s quite a mystery what we might see!
- Bedlam 3D: This is a 3D Scary Clown theme. My husband hates clowns, so this should be fun to go through with him! It’s amazing how many people hate clowns!
- Monster Midway: This is where the food, drinks and carnival style games will be happening.
The owners and operators of SCREAM-A-GEDDON have expertise running similar attractions across the country and they are ready to share their unique Horror Park vision. The Central Florida park features several never-before-seen, bone-chilling attractions with Hollywood special effects and exclusive interactive elements throughout the park. The “Monster Midway” will also feature carnival games and a variety of food and beverages, including beer.
“Being an independent Halloween horror park allows us to stretch the boundaries of what customers have come to expect at the more ‘corporate’ Halloween attractions in the Tampa Bay and Orlando areas,” says Mark Bremer, Creative Director at SCREAM-A-GEDDON. “Victims who want a more interactive, intimate and terrifying haunted experience will be thrilled when our facility opens this fall.”
SCREAM-A-GEDDON will be open to the public on select nights from September 25th through November 1st. For more information, please visit www.SCREAMAGEDDON.com. We will be posting our review early October. They are also sharing teasers and updates on their Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Screamageddon.
Two readers at theMomBuzz will win two tickets each to Scream-a-geddon. There are black out dates on the tickets for Fridays and Saturdays, but they are also open most Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. To enter to win, please complete the Rafflecopter Widget below. This contest starts 9.14.15 and ends 9.24.15.