I am a SpectrumBrands sponsored Blogger and received product and payment from Spectrum.
Every Friday is Pizza day at our house. We’re pretty consistent and it’s known not only by most of our family but also co-workers. At times we can’t agree on where to go or what to eat – Little Caesars, Papa Johns or California Pizza Kitchen – these are either a bit pricey or not everyone likes pizza from one location or another. A way to fix this issue is the Black + Decker, 5 Minute Pizza Oven & Snack Maker.
Whether you’re reheating, buying pre-made, making your own pizza or creating a quick snack – the 5 Minute Pizza Oven is versatile enough to meet the demands of a picky family with a variety of tastes.
The specifications from Black + Decker:
- Quickly cook fresh or frozen pizzas in 5 minutes or less
- Ceramic coated tray with removable handle
- 5 settings to cook multiple types of pizza, frozen snacks, baked goods and more
- Fits up to a 12″ family sized pizza
- Dual heating elements reach over 625 degrees for fast results
- Durable Stainless Steel Housing with modern design
- Crumb tray included for easy clean-up
- 30 minute timer with auto-off for added peace of mind
- Clear viewing window
- Insulated interior ensures that the oven gets no hotter than an average toaster oven on the outside
- *Tested with a 12” cheese classic crust pizza and a 12” fresh thin crust pizza cooked at 120V
Out of the box, set up was quick and with 5 minutes it was ready to use.
I decided to create my version of a healthier pizza, with chicken and turkey pepperoni pizza. It took about eight minutes to cook. I prefer my crust a little crunchier, so I kept that in mind when cooking. It tasted great!
Besides cooking pizza there are other options as well as the package comes with a cook book. Here are few that comes with the P300s model.
- Various sauces
- Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
- Thai Chicken & Cilantro Pizza
- Mediterranean Garlic Foccacia
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pizza
- Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
- Caramelized Apple Pizza
- Crispy Ham & Cheese Slices
- Tomato Caper Bruschetta
- Turkey Dijon Sammies
- 8-Layer Bean Dip with Crispy Tortilla Chips
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix
With the ease of use, the Black + Decker 5 Minute Pizza Oven is a great addition for the kitchen. I used it to make a FRESH pizza, but it can do a frozen pizza in just 5 minutes too thanks to its intense heat!
Whether you have picky eaters, inviting family and friends over; or just like to make sure what goes into your own food is to your own liking – there are endless possibilities.
The Black + Decker 5 Minute Pizza Oven has a MSRP of $149.