The following is a sponsored post. While I was compensated for it, the thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own and in no way were influenced by the company.
One of my favorite traditions for the holiday season is finding deals for children’s gifts. And not just cheap trinkets that will get tossed aside, but popular toys they’ve been wanting all year long and cool toys that promote learning and creativity. And all those deals for those cool toys can be found online (and on the app) at the zulily Toy Shop.
zulily’s resident toy expert Kenji Yoshinari made a list (and checked it twice) of the perfect toy trends that will both entertain and educate your child this season.
- Use the Force to make sure you give the hottest toys! With the upcoming December 18 premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, we’re sure Star Wars toys and apparel will be flying off the shelves this holiday season. Make sure to purchase early so you don’t miss out!
- Look out for open-ended building toys. Giving kids the opportunity to let their imagination run wild and not be constrained by instruction manuals is the heart of this hot trend.
- Switch from STEM to STEAM. Adding the ART component to STEM gives you more ways to introduce creativity and fun to your children’s world of educated play.
- Customize Your Play! Make the play experience meet who your child is – from personalized rockers and ride-ons, to a doll that looks just like your child.
- Retro, classic play remains a top trend. Brands and toys that bring back memories of days gone by are at the top of everyone’s list this season.
At online retailer zulily, every morning feels like Christmas morning. When you go online on zulily.com or use their mobile app, shoppers have something new to discover each morning, like toys, gifts, apparel & accessories, home décor and more. And be sure to check back often to get the best deals for the whole family this holiday season and grab them fast, because these deals are only to be had for a few days before they make room for another cool shop!