As adults, the holiday season seems to fly. I cannot believe that Christmas is a week away already. If you got caught in the busyness of school, work, family and functions, with barely any time to “deck the halls” – don’t worry or stress! We have the best tips on how to plan a stress-free holiday, where even now you won’t miss out on any of the fun and can still find the perfect gifts for your loved ones and friends!
We had the opportunity to buzz with lifestyle and entertaining expert Limor Suss and get answers to important holiday questions, like:
- How do you suggest balancing holiday “obligations” between family, friends and work.
- What White Elephant gift is sure to be a hit at a party?
- How do you avoid getting overwhelmed?
- How do you stay organized during the holidays?
- Gift giving to bosses is tricky. Too expensive it’s brown nosing. Too cheap is tacky. Alcohol – yes or no? What’s a good gift for the boss.
- What are some Do’s and Don’ts for holiday a holiday party for friends at your house.
Check out the answers for stress-free holiday tips with this quick video:
I love HOW REAL she gets with the advice. For example, it’s okay to say NO to holiday obligations. You cannot do it all! Prepare IN ADVANCE for parties. You don’t want to be rushing around last minute. Ornaments are awesome as table decor AND holiday party favors. For the white elephant gift, check out around 2.44 mark on the YouTube video. Don’t want to get overwhelmed? LISTS, LISTS, LISTS and find a store that has it all (Like JCPenney). and this season’s ultimate gift guide.
Between kids, working, shopping, decorating, and spending time with your loved-ones, Limor has shown us how to take the stress out of the holidays, add more cheer, throw the ultimate holiday get together, and wow our loved ones with gifts they’ll love!
To help take out further stress, we are giving away a $75 JCPenney Gift card! To enter, complete the Rafflecopter Form below. This contest runs 12/17/15 to 12/20/15.